Skip to main content

Posts

Featured

Updated conditions

We received quite a bit of rain and as expected we had some flooding on 9,2,3.  I expect it will recede in a few days.

Ive decided to stay on schedule and open the course.  If you decide to play i would suggest playing 1,4,5,6,7 and 9 as a par 3.  Or if you wish to play the entire course you will have some very interesting risk reward shots!

Next week it looks like the weather we will finally start to turn for the better.  Looking forward to seeing you out in the fairways!

Latest Posts

Course Inspection

On the sidelines

Think Spring!

February Update

Ice Jam

Course Open 11/9

Course update

Course closed

Frost delay

Green Topdressing 10/16-17