Course Inspection

I walked the course today and we will open this Wednesday for walkers. Fairways are firming up and carts will be available in the near future. Please contact the pro shop to see when carts might be available

The entire property still needs a lot of “spring cleaning”. Regretfully Mother Nature has been most uncooperative these last few weeks. Our short term goal is to brush and groom the fairways then mow them before the opening tournament. So please keep this in mind as we strive to tidy up.

We have a scheduled irrigation project for the first green. Invariably the contractor will show up on a really nice day to play golf. We will close the hole for safety reasons and this will be a one day project. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

My phone has not been working the last two weeks. I hope it will be fixed soon. If you need to reach me please send me an email. litchfieldcc1892@gmail.com

See you out in the fairways!

Comments

Popular Posts